Thursday, July 26, 2007

Metapost: RSS For Lunch

Tired of constantly refreshing the Games For Lunch homepage in the fervent hope that the day's update has been posted? Let our handy new RSS feed do the work for you! Use the handy links on the right to add GFL to your favorite web-based RSS reader. Or just copy the following feed address into your RSS solution of choice:

http://www.pheedo.com/f/games_for_lunch

If you're already subscribed to the old Atom feed from Blogger, please switch your subscription to this address. Welcome to the exciting world of Web 2.0!

4 comments:

demondownload said...

Is there any reason to use the Pheedo feed over the Blogspot-provided ones? I've been using the default feed since I found this place, but if you're going to switch to new blogging software obviously I'll switch to keep up.

Kyle said...

Well, after a short period to allow people to switch I plan to turn off the Blogger-powered feed, so yes, I would advise switching over.

Unknown said...

Jeje. In spanish "Pheedo" sounds like "Pedo", which means "fart"

The Cheesy One said...

Dude, I just love this blog. It is interesting, innovative, and makes me want to read it. GOOD JOB, DUDE!