Friday, June 6, 2008

Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

Developer: High Moon Studios
Publisher: Sierra Entertainment
Release Date: June 3, 2008
Systems: PS3 (reviewed), Xbox 360
ESRB Rating: T
Official Web site

In a nutshell: A game that's more fun to watch than to play.

0:00 I actually saw this movie in theaters but have very little recollection of what actually happened, outside the unforgettable fact that Jason Bourne is a bad-ass.

0:01 Lots of company logos flying by, including the annoying THX sound test. "The audience is now deaf."

0:02 "Installing files to hard disk drive. Please do not turn off console." Looks like I have time to go make a sandwich.

0:05 Boy, that sandwich was tasty, but the installation is only about one-third done. Maybe I'll start on that opera I've been meaning to write.

0:10 The opera is complete! I even managed to find a theater that wants to run it! We open in six weeks, which should leave me plenty of time to get back BEFORE THIS GAME IS FREAKING DONE INSTALLING!

Read the full review at Crispy Gamer

No comments: