Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shaun White Snowboarding

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: Nov. 16, 2008
Systems: Xbox 360 (reviewed), PS3, Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, PC
ESRB Rating: T
Official Web site

In a nutshell: Snowboarding ... with Shaun White!

0:00 All these years later, I'm still looking for a snowboarding game I'll like as much or more than the original SSX. Here's hoping the Flying Tomato is up to the challenge.

0:01 This minute spent downloading and installing the obligatory Xbox Live update.

0:02 Jump directly to the title screen, with a simple red text against a white background. "Need help? Visit www.shaunwhitegame/com/help." What if I don't have Internet access? Huh, game? What should I do then?

0:03 "Man, me and the mountain, there's no way to describe it," says what I assume is White as we pan over the mountain. "It's like I'm the slayer and the mountain is my dragon." Um, I think that counts as a way to describe it, right there. "What's the first bit of advice you'd give a new player?" asks some snowboarding commentator. "You need to look good, you know what I mean." No, I do not know what you mean, Shaun. "Like, freaky, sexy good." Oh, OK, now I know what you mean.

***-->CONTINUE READING AT CRISPY GAMER<--***

____________________________________________________

1 comment:

Cahya said...

What a nice blog.