Thursday, April 1, 2010

Metapost: You can't get rid of me that easily!

Hey readers. Didja miss me?

So, as some of you may be aware, Crispy Gamer decided to lay off their entire editorial staff back in January. This, unfortunately left Games for Lunch without a permanent home on the web and me without a job. The past few months have been spent trying to rectify both of those states of affairs, leaving me with precious little time to waste writing up GFLs for free here on blogspot (not that writing GFL is a waste of time... but when that time could be spent more productively writing for pay or hunting for work, it was a hard case to make to myself).

Anyway, I'm happy to say that I've found a new sucker outlet willing to pay me for my stream-of-consciousness ramblings: the good folks at Village Voice Media's Joystick Division. Games for Lunch will now run there every weekday, with excerpts and links posted here, as normal.

Thanks for bearing with me during this latest hiatus and for your continued support.

No comments: