Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: June 11, 2007
Systems: Wii
ESRB Rating: E
Official Web Site

In a nutshell: Battle of the brains.

This review includes special guest commentary from my wife, Michelle.

0:00
I convinced my wife to play this with me so we could finally see who is smarter. "Oh we knew that already," she says. "It is clearly not me."

0:01
"I thank you most heartily for choosing our academy of big brains," says an amorphous, mustachioed peanut standing on a scale. He's "Dr. Lobe." Wasn't he a Bond villain? "Get ready to work your mental muscle." Dirty! "You'll never hear me yell, 'no pain, no brain' That's for lunkheads." Lunkheads?

0:04
The doctor says something through our Wii remote, but we can't hear it because the volume is too low. We turn it up and get him to repeat it. "Work that brain," he says. That hardly seemed worth it.

Read the full review at Crispy Gamer

No comments: