Friday, November 16, 2007

Metapost: Don't worry! I'm still alive

Hello, faithful readers. As you've probably noticed by now, I've been slacking off on my daily playing/posting duties for the better part of a week now. Sorry about that. As a freelancer, I do occasionally have to do work that makes real money, and with the holiday season being so important to the game industry, the paying work has been piling up. To make matters worse, I'm flying to London to be with family for a long Thanksgiving holiday, so updates are likely to lag for a while longer.

Anyway, just know that I'm still here and still committed to the site. Look for updates to start again Monday, Dec. 3. You'll see ... the time will just fly by! You'll barely continue to notice I'm gone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, hope u have a nice time with your family. Your reviews are great, can't wait for the next. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update and enjoy the holidays. Keep up the great reviews and the Press Start Podcast too!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say that I love your site. This has quickly become the only game review that I really trust except that one a day limits my ability to use it as a buying guide. Having said that, it is a really fun concept and you pull it off well. This keep games and gaming on point: being fun!

So enjoy the time off, and I'll be checking daily to see new updates.

AMike said...

Hmmm . . . Kyle posts on Mario Galaxy, then updates cease . . .

Coincidence? I think not!

Holidays . . . bah I say! ;-)

Anonymous said...

You'ew celebrating Thanksgiving in
England? That hardly makes sense!

Kyle said...

True, Thanksgiving in England makes little sense, but it's where my sister-in-law is, and it's as good an excuse as any to get out there (even if the timing isn't so great for me. I leave on Rock Band release day, for gosh sakes!)

Sasha said...

hope you had a good holiday in England-Town!
also, wondering if you will review Mass Effect! thanks for the great blog!

Simon said...

Excellent blog. I enjoyed reading it. I'll be back!

Grrrrrrrrr said...

Thanks for the great reviews. If you ever need someone to keep them reviews coming along while you're off jet-setting, I'd gladly put my hand up!